Monday, March 15, 2010

All That Jazz


All That Jazz was not the traditional narrative I was used to. However I really enjoyed it. I felt the repetative scene of him taking his pills etc really added alot to it all. Over time we began to realize this man was killing himself with his work and we were getting dragged down with him. This film has so much going on we feel like the main character, tired and used. I felt that the only thing that I disliked was the extremely long ending. I get it your dying, so just die. Besides that I really enjoyed every second of it. The airline scene when they dance had an amazing quality to it. You were like offended or uneasy but you couldn't turn away. It was good to view this movie because it gives you some ideas of what you can accomplish with your narrative structure etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment