Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lost In Translation


Very good film. I really enjoyed it. I don't know if it was just me but I felt the whole film had these greenish/yellowish tint to it. I really though it worked for Tokyo and the fast paced society that it is. I really enjoyed the scenes of comedy. One of my favorite is when Bill gets stuck on the stair master thing. It was a good love story, done in a suttle way. Everything about this film to me was suttle which built the over all feel of the film. The comedy is suttle, the sexual tension, the drama. I love this whole film and the combination of the two main characters to me is perfect. I would recommend this film to anyone.

The scenes do a good job of securing Bills character as a man in a mid life crisis, just looking for something, after he has experience essentially what life is. Then we have this girl, newly married who wants something more before she has even experienced it all. Together there stories and lifestyle match perfectly and tie in well.

No comments:

Post a Comment